Ever since Demi Moore featured on the front cover of Vanity Fair, more and more women have chosen to capture the beauty of the female form whilst pregnant. Pregnancy is such a special time in your life and what better way to celebrate it than with a maternity photography session. Despite some of the less glamorous side effects of being pregnant, your have probably never looked more radiant before.
Your Yummy Mummy session can take place either in the studio or on location. Location sessions can take place in the woods, fields or a location that is special to you. There are plenty of beautiful locations near my studio that I can suggest if you are not sure.
WHEN TO BOOK…
The best time to schedule your pregnancy photography session is when you are between 32-36 weeks before you are full term. This is the ideal time as your bump is nicely defined.
A maternity photography session lasts up to 1 hour at the studio or 2 hours on location allowing time for outfit changes. Partners are encouraged to jump into the portraits with you and be part of the experience as this is a special time for you both. Other children are welcome too, however the main focus is on mum and her beautiful belly! You will also receive a useful guide on what to wear and other useful tips before your session to read which you will be able to access from the Client Lounge.
If you would like to have the full Yummy Mummy experience then why not treat yourself to a makeover. Please let me know when you contact me and I can arrange a professional hair and make-up stylist for you.
AFTER YOUR SESSION…
After your session, we can arrange a Viewing Day appointment and I will invite you to my studio where I will show you a gorgeous, bespoke, animated presentation of all your photographs on a large screen so you can see them at their best. We can then go through them, discussing different display options of how you would like to present your photos. It is always important to think about this before your session so we have a better idea of how and where you would love to display your photos. I can help you with the tricky decision making over coffee and biscuits and show you examples of custom designed products to include frames, canvasses, albums, acrylics, desktop frames and many more! To view some of the products available, please view the Products page of my website.
BOOK A SESSION…
Please contact me via the contact page to schedule your Yummy Mummy session.
Want to buy the Mum-to-be a Yummy Mummy session as a baby shower gift? Then please click on the Gift Voucher button at the top of the page to purchase a wonderful gift voucher today!
INTERESTED IN CAPTURING YOUR BABIES FIRST YEAR?
Take a look at my Little Stars Package for more details. A wonderful package that captures the milestones that take place during your baby’s first year.
SESSION FEES FOR YUMMY MUMMY…
Session fee includes:
- Up to 2 hours on location or 1 hour in the studio.
- My time and creative skills for custom styled photography as well as the editing of each image to prepare for your Viewing day and online gallery.
- Viewing Day appointment at the studio, within 2 weeks of your session.
- A password protected online gallery to share with your family and friends. This will go live after you have been back to the studio for your Viewing Day. Your online gallery will be viewable for 14 days after your viewing day.
- You will be shown between 30-40 images on your viewing day for you to select your favourites and turn into beautiful products. Each images is personally and creatively edited to Rosanna Hancock Photography’s style.
- The session fee does not include any products, these must be purchased separately.
- Session fees are required at the time of booking to secure your session date and include mileage up to 30 miles from RG40 3QJ. Additional mileage outside this 30 mile radius is charged at 50p per mile.