Children grow up so quickly and change so fast. To capture that moment in time is the perfect way of treasuring those special moments as a family. Capturing every child’s personality is my aim, those cheeky giggles and bright smiling eyes. I love children to run free, be themselves and have fun, doing what kids do the best…being kids! I try to capture that energy, as well as the rare moments when they relax and you get a glimpse of the person they are on their way to becoming. These special moments make up a child’s personality and that is what lifestyle photography is all about, capturing the uniqueness of your child. For both parents and children alike, looking back at the photographs in the years that follow, those fond memories can never be forgotten and will be forever cherished.
Children and family sessions are photographed outside in natural light in a variety of interesting locations. Whether near a river, amongst bluebells, in the woods, on a farm, the possibilities are endless. I find children are more comfortable outside of the studio and enjoy playing hide and seek or having fun playing in the puddles with their wellies on. I want you to enjoy yourselves in the great outdoors and for the photographs to reflect your unique personalities. I love dogs, so if you have a dog feel free to bring them along as they are part of the family too!
Your lifestyle session usually takes around 2 hours and we can move around to different locations to get a variety of different shots. If there is more than one child, I’ll spend some time with each child, then as a group and with parents so that I get a range of shots for you. You will also receive a useful guide on what to wear and other useful tips before your session to read which you will be able to access from the Client Lounge.
AFTER YOUR SESSION…
After your session, we can arrange a Viewing Day appointment and I will invite you to my studio where I will show you a gorgeous bespoke animated presentation of all your photographs on a large screen so you can see them at their best. We can then go through them, discussing different display options of how you would like to present your photos. It is always important to think about this before your session so we have a better idea of how and where you would love to display your photos. I can help you with the tricky decision making over coffee and biscuits and show you examples of custom designed products to include frames, canvasses, albums, acrylics, desktop frames and many more! To view some of the products available, please view the Products page of my website.
BOOK A SESSION…
Please contact me via the contact page to schedule your lifestyle portrait session.
Not sure what to get a friend or relative as a gift? How about buying a lifestyle portrait shoot gift voucher? Then please click on the Gift Voucher button at the top of the page to purchase a wonderful gift voucher today!
SESSION FEES FOR CHILDREN & FAMILY PORTRAITS…
Session fee includes:
- The session fee applies to babies (over 2 months), children and families
- Up to 2 hours on location.
- My time and creative skills for custom styled photography as well as the editing of each image to prepare for your Viewing day and online gallery.
- Viewing Day appointment at the studio, within 2 weeks of your session.
- A password protected online gallery to share with your family and friends. This will go live after you have been back to the studio for you Viewing Day. Your online gallery will be viewable for 14 days after your viewing day.
- You will be shown between 30-40 images on your viewing day for you to select your favourites and turn into beautiful products. Each images is personally and creatively edited to Rosanna Hancock Photography’s style.
- The session fee does not include any products, these must be purchased separately.
- Session fees are required at the time of booking to secure your session date and include up to 30 miles from RG40 3QJ. Additional mileage outside this 30 mile radius is charged at 50p per mile.